Thursday, February 5, 2009


Hi, My name is Alfred. I am currently at my fourth year at Salem State College. I am currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Business Administration pursuing a concentration in Management. I'm looking at a full course load of six classes this semester then looking at two additional summer classes to graduate. My interests outside of school sports i'm always looking for a pick up game whether it be hockey, football, basketball or baseball, I like the extreme sports like skien and snowboarding and enjoy smaller games like pool, darts, horseshoes or washers to keep busy. Right now I keep my summers busy with three softball leagues and a hockey league. I like staying active right now I'm involved in a lifeguard certification course thats keeping me busy. I like to find time to go to the gym and work out just a matter of finding the time haha sure some of you can relate, i like to get in there at lease 2-3 times a week anyway on a good week five days. I like to stay active and occupied with sports try to stay in descent shape, enjoy myself, and crack down when its time to hit the books.
As far as work experience goes I've always worked for a family company. Then i worked at Fenway Park as a stand manager and worked for just a year as a bank teller. Now i'm back to work for the family appliance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment